Your Learning Log enables you to record your understanding of the knowledge and skills required for Workplace Innovation Foundation Status.
Personal Reflection Notes are your opportunity to reflect on the relevance of the Modules to you and your organisation if appropriate. What have you learnt? What impact has it made on you? How will this affect your understanding of workplace practices?
All Log entries, question answers, Reflective Notes and Tutor comments can be accessed together on your combined Personal Learning Log below. You can add your initial notes and then come back to edit and expand them at any time as you prepare your text for assessment. You can also attach relevant material to support your answers.
To assess your progress through the Programme, we are looking for evidence of:
- your knowledge and understanding of key workplace innovation concepts and practices;
- your understanding of how to design, plan and implement change based on that knowledge and understanding;
- the further learning you acquire as you progress through the programme.
You must demonstrate understanding and knowledge of The Essential Fifth Element including:
- each of the Elements, Themes, Working Practices and Interdependencies;
- the skills and attributes required to lead and sustain change effectively;
- using the People-Centred Change approach in the design and implementation of change;
- how sustained, improved performance and enhanced quality of working life can be simultaneously achieved.